Membership - - - Download Application Here
From our Bylaws:
About the Sacramento Swiss Helvetia Verein
This Swiss organization shall be known as SACRAMENTO HELVETIA VEREIN.
The headquarters of the Verein shall be located in the City and County of Sacramento, State of
The purpose of the Verein is to cultivate friendship and sociability among its members, maintain
and strengthen understanding and appreciation of Swiss heritage and provide comfort in
sickness and at death.
Detailed Information about applying:
1. Our club is a Non-profit Fraternal Organization uniting Families' with Swiss Heritage and Friends interested in
Switzerland and Swiss Culture, together in the Sacramento area
2. Application Fee $10 Plus $36 a year annual due per person.
3. Our fiscal year runs: January - December.
4. It is an active club, meeting monthly and sharing annual events throughout the year.
5. We encourage active membership, although you are welcome to participate as much or as little as you wish.
The more you get involved, the more you get from the club. We think you will enjoy the community.
TWO WAYS TO APPLY: Application Link Here
One: Fill out the membership form by printing the link above. Follow mailing instructions
Two: Or Call our president, Sandra Wipfli who will guide you through the process and answer questions. Text or
Once a member:
1. You are welcome to attend our monthly social meetings followed by a light supper
(We meet the first Wed/each month 7 PM except we do not meet in July. Always check website before attending in
case the meeting was canceled for some reason)
2. You will receive a seasonal Yodeler Newsletter
3. Email notifications will arrive
4. The Club's Website is continually updated so please check it each month and be sure to visit Sacramento Swiss
Facebook as another means to keep in touch.
5. You will also be invited to all our Seasonal Annual Events.
The more events you attend and the more you volunteer, the more you will 'feel' like you're a part of something.
We encourage you to become a working part of the Swiss Club because we would love your participation and
we feel you will learn more and meet more people along the way. "You have to be a part of it to feel a part of it."
But of course, you are welcome to do as much or as little as your schedule allows.
We look forward to your membership!